There are several cloud-based video security solutions available in the market that offer day and night surveillance capabilities. Here are five popular options:
- AWS Cloud Cam: Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers Cloud Cam, a cloud-based video security solution that provides 24/7 monitoring. It includes features like motion detection, night vision, and two-way audio. The camera captures and stores video footage in the cloud, allowing you to access it from anywhere using the AWS mobile app or web portal.
- Google Nest Cam: Nest Cam by Google is a popular cloud-based video surveillance solution. It offers both indoor and outdoor cameras with day and night vision capabilities. Nest Cam records and stores video footage in the cloud, and you can access it through the Nest app on your mobile device or web browser. It also includes intelligent alerts and activity zones for targeted monitoring.
- Ring Stick Up Cam: Ring, owned by Amazon, offers the Stick Up Cam, a versatile cloud-based video security solution. It is available in both wired and wireless versions, suitable for indoor and outdoor surveillance. The camera features night vision and motion detection, and it stores video footage in the Ring cloud. You can access and manage the recordings through the Ring app.
- Arlo Pro 3: Arlo Pro 3 is a cloud-based video security system that offers day and night surveillance with 2K HDR video quality. It includes wireless cameras that are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The cameras have night vision capabilities and advanced motion detection. Arlo Pro 3 stores video recordings in the cloud, and you can access them through the Arlo mobile app or web portal.
- Hikvision Cloud Storage: Hikvision is a leading provider of video surveillance solutions. They offer cloud-based storage options that work with their range of cameras. Hikvision cameras provide day and night surveillance capabilities, including infrared night vision. The video footage is stored in the Hikvision cloud, and you can access it through their mobile app or web interface.
These are just a few examples of cloud-based video security solutions that offer day and night surveillance capabilities. When choosing a solution, consider factors such as video quality, storage options, mobile access, and additional features to find the one that best fits your specific needs.